A brief introduction on OMIC Tools
neuTube 1.0z Release Notes
- Fixed a file name bug in the Windows version
- Added more camera setting options for 3D visualization
- Several other minor bug fixes
Note: this is supposed be the last release supporting Mac OSX 10.9 or lower
- Improved automatic tracing
- Several bug fixes
- Shift+’Mouse wheel’ is no longer zooming but fast scrolling. Use Ctrl/Cmd+’Mouse wheel’ instead for zooming. You can also press right button down and drag to zoom in/out.
- Terminal node color is changed to orange.
- Automatic radius estimation after extending a branch with path searching
- Use bound box to select nodes in 3D widow (Shift+R to draw a box and then hit [Shift]+S to add or refresh selection)
- Improved skeleton view in 2D window